2019 Election Schedule
March 12, 2019 City/School Election
Registered voters will be electing 4 City Councilors (one from each ward and one at-large) for two-year terms; 2 at-large Library Board Trustees for three-year terms; Election Officials (for each ward: 1 Moderator, 1 Ward Clerk and 3 Supervisors of the Checklist) for two-year terms; 3 Lebanon School Board Members for three-year terms; and 3 School District Officials (1 Moderator, 1 Treasurer, and 1 School District Clerk) for one-year terms.
- January 26 (Saturday), 9:00-9:30am – Supervisor of the Voter Checklist Session at City Hall. NOTE: Last day to register to be able to vote at the February 3rd School District Meeting. Absentee voting and registering to vote the day of the meeting is not permitted by state law.
- January 28 (Monday), 6:00- 6:30pm - Supervisor of the Voter Checklist Session at City Hall.
- January 29 (Tuesday) at 9:00am through February 12 (Tuesday) at 5:00pm: Filing period for the following offices: City Council, Library Trustees, Election Officials (Moderator, Ward Clerk, Supervisors of the Checklist), School Board Members, and School District Officers (Moderator, Treasurer and School District Clerk.)
- February 2 (Saturday) 9:00am - Lebanon School District Deliberative Session – begins at 9:00 a.m. at the Lebanon Middle School gym. Snow date is Monday February 4th in LMS Gym at 6:00PM.
- February 22 (Friday) - Expected date for Absentee Ballots to be available.
- March 1 (Friday): Last day to register to vote at City Hall prior to Election.
- March 2 (Saturday), 9:00-9:30am – Supervisor of the Voter Checklist Session at City Hall. Last Day to register to vote prior to the March 12th election.
- March 11 (Monday) – Last day for Absentee Ballots to be returned in person to City Hall.
- March 12 (Tuesday) – City/School Election – polls open from 7:00 am – 7:00 pm.
Declarations of Candidacy for City Council, Library Trustees, School Board Members and School District Officers are filed with the Office of the City Clerk in City Hall.